Monday, May 7, 2012

Birthday Cake! ::Photoshoot::

I was planning on buying this mini tier cake pan. I knew that it produced cakes a little big bigger than what I had hoped for by reading the comments from other purchasers but it did get great reviews on how well it worked so I decided to get it anyways.

I (obviously) needed to test it out so the day it came in the mail I got my nephews and neice together and we baked mini cakes! They came out flawless. The pan really did work great. And so did this recipe for Miracle Pan Release. I filled them up a little too much but I just chopped off the excess while still warm. We then got to work decorating them and the kids did awesome. It happened that their moms birthdays were very near, I knew that the cakes would never make it home in one piece so instead we did a photo shoot! I absolutely loved all the pictures, I edited with Picnik (R.I.P), printed them out and mailed them to their moms! Along with fingerprint charms.

Here are some examples of the photos we took (please ignore the tattoos on their faces!) Just part of being a kid....








I am hoping that I will find plenty of events to use my mini cake pan. We celebrate half birthdays in this house so I am sure I will have a cake smashinig photo shoot for my sons half birthday in May!

If you take any cute cake photos please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment